Saturday, March 2, 2019

End of the Month Strings

At the end of each month I try to play with the strings in my scrap basket.  Here's what I have this month -- LOTS!  In this basket are strings that are usually less than 1.5" wide.


 I pre-cut the parallelogram shapes with my Accuquilt die and covered the phone book cutouts with strings.  Here's about 20 of them.


I ran them through the dies again and make nice, crisp shapes.  I also cut miscellaneous neutrals.


They multiply quickly!  Amazing how much I attacked those scraps!


I'm linking up with Lori at Humble Quilts for the STRINGALONG.


As I went through my camera I found these photos from last weekend at the Buddy Up Tennis Gala.  I forgot that I also took my camera.  All of the other photos I have posted were from my phone.  I love it when I find surprises like this!

My LOVES

My rock star athlete:

So handsome and grown up!


2 comments:

Rhonda Snider said...

Your son looks so handsome. My mother-in-law's maiden name was Owen and she married a Snider. So cool that your son has two of our family names! rdsnider@gmail.com

Kathy S. said...

That's so cool!