Sunday, March 10, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching

Woohoo!  I made progress on my Linen & threads mystery stitch along.  Clue 2 (the frame part) is completely done!

Here's where it was by Tuesday in the big atrium by the performing arts center of the high school.



My stitches are getting better.  I started on Clue #3 for March.  I love all the fine detail stuff of this clue.  Figuring out the colors is kinda hard for me, but since it's my first stitch along of this sort, I'm making the things I have work and I'm loving it!

Time to stitch during study hall...
Here it is being stitched as I watch students practice for an up-coming performance of Lion King Jr. from the high school balcony.  I can't wait to stitch all the little green vines and such!


You can find the Slow Stiching linky parth at Kathy's Quilts here.

Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

How fun to use your own colours as you go along!
And it will be fun for us to follow your stitching adventure!
Thanks for linking up!

Sarah said...

Im really struggling with February's part of the stitch a long so I am really impressed by how far you have got! It is looking lovely!

Kim said...

You have made lovely progress. Your stitching is looking so pretty.