Sunday, March 3, 2019

March, 2019 OMG (One Main Goal)

It's time to set my quilting goal for March.  Judy at Patchwork Times selected #4 for this month.  I'll be working on my Little Letters quilt (pattern from Temecula Quilt Co.



I made most of these letters during the RSC when brown, black and grey were the colors.  I love this little quilt.  It shouldn't take much to finish it.  I need to decide on a back.  It needs quilted and bound.

Check out the goals of others this month at Elm Street Quilts.

Since all of these fabrics are scraps, I'm also linking up with Cynthia for Oh Scrap! at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework -- ironically I'm off to do some housework now...

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

That is such a sweet quilt! Best of luck on getting it completed.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I made a couple of quilts using these blocks. I love yours. It makes me want to go back and make another.

Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Jenny said...

It's a lovely design and I made mine a couple of years ago. This featured in Tanya from CO's blog and I loved it so much I decided to make one myself. Your one is not too far from finishing.

Patty said...

I've made that quilt! Looks great - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.