I finished all of the stitching on this pillow sham. I was experimenting with different floss colors. I love the rose and the blues. I'm not a fan of all of the greens. Live and learn... I'm keeping it as is, but will use the greens that I like on the big double bed spread.
All of the flowers are done and stitched down on these blocks. I used EPP hexies vs. the suggested applique flowers. The pattern is called Catchin' Some Rays from McCalls January/February, 2013.
And in my spare time I made more EPP hexies for the original first EPP project that I started this year. This will eventually be a table topper for my kitchen table.
I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.