I completed my squares (but didn't trim them yet) for the Lucky Stars QA at Quilt Story.
I completed my And Sew On... BOM at Quiet Play
Here's two blocks I made for our LQG swap. This completes all my blocks through December!
Here's my Aiming for Accuracy block this week. It doesn't look like everybody else's block, but I'm going to let it is for now. This quilt will be scrappy enough that nobody local should notice the mistake.
I made some sample blocks for my Aunt Reen's Jelly Roll QA. If I use the green and blue, I'll be consistent on my background fabric. This is too scrappy for me.
Nothing to show just yet, but I have pulled a lot of fabrics for cutting while on vacation. I'll show some of them next week!
New Projects Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3. Aiming for Accuracy QA with Michele Foster at Quilting Gallery (Current QA)
4. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM (Current QA)
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (Current QA)
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Lucky Stars QA from Quilt Story
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. LQG Christmas charity quilt
5. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
6. LQG Ship charity quilt
7. String of Pearls QA at Christa Quilts
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery longarmed, but Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Easy Street
5. MMMRR13 (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
Open ended projects (Red highlighted items on this list are complete for July.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks (only made one block for July)2. And Sew On BOM project 2013
3. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.