I received all the May Block Lotto winnings. I put the "landing strips" on all of the geese too:
I made one Block Lotto block for July (it's going to be a busy month). This will probably be it.
Finished all the dreadful stars in the Lucky Stars QA (Yeah!!! The hard part is done.)
Decided upon the layout of my String of Pearls QA blocks. (Yeah!!! The hard part is done.)
Finished the first block in the Aiming for Accuracy QA.
Here's the big quilt bag that I made. Turns out it comes in handy at the waterpark too.
Some crazy quilt blocks for my LQG members:
I finished Julianne's MMMRR13 and mailed it to her in California. I received my MMMRR13 in the mail. I haven't had a chance to get it on the frame yet. Can't wait to show you the whole thing!
Here's the baby quilt that I totally fell in love with that I finished: (Front)
(Back) -- Seems to be getting popular on Pinterest. :)
New Projects - zero (not enough time to start anything...) There should be a lot of new projects coming up because I will only be taking things to CUT with me on vacation in a few weeks. I won't get any sewing done during that time, but I plan on making several "quilt kits" while the others are sleeping.
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3. Aunt Reen's Jelly Roll QA (Taking this one camping with me after seeing Julianne's quilt!)
4. Aiming for Accuracy QA with Michele Foster at Quilting Gallery (Current QA)
5. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM (Current QA)
6. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (Current QA)
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Lucky Stars QA from Quilt Story
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto (three more packages to arrive)
7. Christa Quilts String of Pearls (Current QA)
8. May Block Lotto Geese
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt 4. LQG Christmas charity quilt
4. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
5. LQG Ship charity quilt
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery longarmed, but Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Easy Street
Quilted, needs binding
1. Rocking Horse panel quilt
Open ended projects (Red highlighted items on this list are complete for July.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks (only made one block for July)2. And Sew On BOM project 2013 3. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.