Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013 The Year of UFO's

Looks like I should be hooking up to commit to finishing some UFO's for 2013, now that I have my inventory list.  The three I plan to finish in February, 2013 are these:

SewCalGal FMQ Challenge quilt (It's on the frame now... should be less than a week away to show a finish!)



Kaleidoscope QA (I never really liked the way I arranged the pinks in this quilt, but it should be a good place to practice some new pantographs once they finally arrive in the mail.  The back is made!



LQG Friendship Blocks  I made the back for this one today.  It should be a nice place to practice some pantographs too.



I'm linking up with Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.


I'm also linking up with A Passion for Applique.




Let's BUST these UFO's in 2013!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

They are all beautiful Kathy! Nice work!

Carrie P. said...

wow! you have some really nice tops to work on this month. thanks for linking up. good luck!

nessa said...

Love the projects you have lined up!