Saturday, February 9, 2013

Terry's Treasures Sew Along

My bloggy friend, Pokey, posted about a sew-along at Terry's Treasures.  This looks like a great place to use my GO! Baby and a bunch of the sorted scraps that I sorted by color.  I know it calls for a charm pack, but I just gotta do scraps!  Hmmmm.  Since I have had three Friday finishes I think I should reward myself and just start another one.  These two bags of reds and pinks/maroons could be great for cutting in February.  QA's keep me grounded and on track (usually).

 
Thanks, Pokey! (and Terry).
 
2013 Sew Along
 
(Above is the picture of the quilt from Terry's Treasures.)
It's a Moda Bake Shop Recipe  called Wiggly Whimsy by Rebecca Silbaugh.

2 comments:

Pokey said...

it is gonna be a fun quilt! I'm like you in that I'm thinking of scraps for the quilt, unlike the table runner I'm working on. I appreciate Terry doing the break down of math, too ~
:-}pokey

Terry said...

Welcome to the sew-along! I was going to use scraps for mine too, but I've done a lot of scrappy quilts lately. It's nice to be doing something non-scrappy for a change! :0)