Sunday, February 17, 2013

On the Frame

Here's the quilt that I loaded on the frame this weekend.  These are the friendship blocks that I swapped with my local quilt guild.  This was my first swap with the guild.  I am using the Hearts a Flutter quilting pattern again.  I'm getting the feel for this one and I'm liking it!

 
I finished quilting the Fabric Party quilt.  It just needs a binding to make it to another Friday finish!
 
Have you seen the Scrappy Swoon Along?  This one is right up my alley.  I have a bunch of scraps sorted.  Hmmmm.  I need to think about starting another project or not.  But then again, this Friendship Swap quilt will be done in no time as well.  We'll see, we'll see.  But doesn't this look cute and Accuquilt friendly with busting my scraps?
 
 
scrappyswoon
 
 

2 comments:

Michele said...

That Swoon Along is really tempting.

Terry said...

The quilt you're quilting looks so pretty! That big swoon quilt is amazing, but I just can't start any new projects right now. :0/