Sunday, April 8, 2018

RSC18 -- Yellow

I'm working with some yellow scraps to make a block for the Block Lotto.  Since I'm a self-proclaimed Accuquilt girl I'm not a fan of cutting tedious sizes.  I like to press, place, crank and have a ton of perfectly cut shapes.  The block for the Block Lotto is called Noon & Light.  I'm going to try to make a few of these "old school" blocks. 

 
Oh, this is slow and painful for me.  I will challenge my skills.
 
I'm happy to show I got another row added to the Go Four Quilt.  I love the way this is looking.  It's on my "new" (LOL) design wall.  I just pinned it to a curtain that divides rooms.  We never use it.  But it kind of works as a design wall.  I like the look when hung vertically instead of on the floor.
 

I'm super happy that I got all but one of the prepared GREEN applique blocks done this week.  Woohoo!  My applique needs some practice.  I'll get there.  Check them out:


These are part of a cute baby quilt:

 
I'm linking up at Angela's blog for the RSC18 linky party.

grab button for SoScrappy

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your Go Four piece is great. I did a few Block Lotto blocks this weekend, They go up well.

Teresa said...

I like your Go Four quilt. Is this block made up of two four patches and two solid blocks, then set on point? I really would like to try one of these.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those pops of YELLOW in your Go Four It quilt!!