Sunday, April 1, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

I'm getting closer and closer to finishing this embroidered crib quilt.



I have also decided on my next to-go project.  It will be another embroidered crib quilt:

 
Yesterday I showed another slow stitching project on my blog.  I decided to get all the GREEN leaves prepped for some applique so that I could have another project bag.  Sometimes I notice my project bag is in my school bag or in my truck.  Now I can have another project ready to go.
 
 
 
 
 
 I picked out all the greens for the blocks.  It will take a while to stitch by hand for sure--especially since I have a couple of other embroidery projects in other to-go bags.  I probably won't be using any yellow, so you won't see this project in the RSC18 until pink or orange come out to play.  BUT you may see it on a Sunday now or then for Slow Stitching Sundays...
 
I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  The Happy Easter, April Fools link up is here.
 
 

6 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

You should have lots to keep you busy, wherever you are waiting!

Frog Quilter said...

Love how the appliqué is progressing. Is it needle turn? Love the cross stitch crib quilt. Cross stitch was my passion before quilting. Hugs and happy Easter.

Deb A said...

Smart to make another project bag to have handy to grab! Love the green leaves.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
All great projects. Love the leaf
project. Have a great day!

Needled Mom said...

Great slow stitching projects.

Jenny said...

Your crib quilt is looking so good!