Saturday, April 14, 2018

RSC18 -- Sunny Yellow Saturday

It's in the 70's here in Ohio today!  That calls for some sunny yellow scraps for sure.  I'll be outside until it rains today.  Here's the unusual sizes (to me) squares that I have cut so far for the Block Lotto blocks.  I'm an Accuquilt die cutting girl for sure.



Instagram Update:  Thanks for those who follow.  Sorry I had to recently make my account private due to some CREEPERS that feel the need to follow my life.  I was hoping that they were busy trying to impeach the president... (My position is to pray for our nations and leaders vs. tearing them apart.)  Send me a request @Snider9505 if you'd like to see my Instagram feed.

I'm linking up at Angela's blog for the RSC18 linky party.

grab button for SoScrappy

3 comments:

Ivani said...

Kathy, have fun playing with your scraps.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those bright YELLOW squares are certain to bring some sunshine into your sewing room!!

scraphappy said...

Have fun cutting those scraps. Sure does go faster with a die cutter.