I completed this full-sized Dutchman's Puzzle quilt. I'm soooo happy with these colors!
I made eight blocks for the Block Lotto. These are called Easy X blocks.
I finished the Rolling Stone block for the Classic Meets Modern BOM. It's the last block in the bottom row. I used wonky diamonds and a wonky snowball. Here's all January through November.
I made more progress on my Little Letters QA quilt. It's at Temecula Quilt Company. You can find the free pattern here.
I made a simple back for this sampler quilt and loaded it on the frame. I ordered some new and exciting Circle Lord Templates. I plan to quilt this one with the Jesters pattern. I can't wait to show it to you finished. Boards are expected to arrive late this Friday!
My WIP count this week moved from 35 to 34. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Uh oh, I've got a ways to go! I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
New Projects This Week1.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Sweet Simplicity BOM
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
Ready to longarm
1. Blue blocks that I won (with butterfly fabric)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Dutchman's Puzzle