Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scrap Saturday 11.8.14

I was excited to make light blue kite girl.  I love calico and gingham!  Here she is:

 
I also found a short little mystery QA that should finish before the Bonnie Hunter mystery starts.  You can learn more about the mini fun at Humble Quilts Blog.  It's called Cascadia.  Here's my rows for the first clue. 
 
I also made a blue log cabin scrappy block.  Since I store my blues in the same bin as the greens, I got caught up with that month and made a green one too.
 
 
Besides my neutrals, my blues and greens make up the most of my scraps.  Here's my little helper helping me sort scraps.  He LOVES to do this!
 
 
 

Soscrppy
 
 I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy blog. for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2014.



3 comments:

Deb A said...

Hehe... I have two bins like that for my scraps! My kids love playing in them too and laying them out to make 'quilts'. Great blocks.

Lori said...

So happy you are joining in on the SA! Love your color choices!

Sheila said...

Love your kite girl blocks. Also your scrappy log cabin blocks.