Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for this year.  I've just been so happy lately.  I'm not sure if it's because I've been more active physically or spiritually.  I'm sure it's a combination of both.

I'm so happy that Temecula Quilt Company released gave us the rest of the alphabet instructions yesterday!  Woohoo!  This mini quilt top is all done.  I LOVE it.  I especially love the colors that I chose.  I came across this little QA when I was looking for something to make for the October RSC14 in the colors of brown, grey, and black.  I also love the way it blends in with our Ohio November weather today.

You can find the instructions for the Little Letters here.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Wow you were quick. It looks great

Kathy S. said...

I only had to do the X and Y yesterday since I used the N pattern for the Z. I have been putting the sashing and cornerstones together all along and using these little blocks as a leader ender project. I just fell in love with it once I got going. :)

Julianne said...

Super cute! Kinda wish I had folowed along with this one and did sets of the letters each time they were released...ahh well...guess I can start anytime eh?

Jasmine said...

Your top is darling! And the picture does look great.

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Great project! I love ABC quilts but have never done one...you're making me feel I "need" (ha ha) to get to work.