I finished this blue sampler quilt. I won the blocks in Feburary 2012 from Fiona @ Poppyprint blog.
I finished these three Frosty & Friends quilt tops. I'm so excited to get them to this point at this busy time of year.
They even made it to the longarm frame together. Quilting THREE at a time -- Whohoo!
I only made two light blue blocks for the RSC14. It's still progress!
I got the "hard" rows down (orange) in my Cascadia mystery quilt along at Humble Quilts. Hopefully the rest of the instructions will be released today. Update -- the final reveal was released today! Woot Woot!
I got the letter "V" done for my Little Letters QA at http://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com/. Update -- The final letters (X, Y, &Z) were released today!!! Woot Woot!
Chippy has been up to his mischief. We're having a lot of fun with that.
My WIP count this week is moved from 34 to 33. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Uh oh, I've got a ways to go! I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
New: I am also linking up with Shannon at Modern Tradition Quilts. Check out all the great works here.
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler4. Sweet Simplicity BOM
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
Ready to longarm
Quilted, needs binding
1. Blue Frosty #1
2. Blue Frosty #2
3. Red Frosty #2
Completed this week:
1. Blue blocks that I won (with butterfly fabric)