I made the Classic to Modern block for August at Sew at Home Mummy. I LOVE churn dashes!
Check out the Halo giveaway that Lana is having at It Seams To Be Sew.
I made some blocks for the Block Lotto (see link on right sidebar to take you to it!) Come back Saturday to see some more using my RSC14 scrappy bright greens.
This charity auction quilt is still on my frame. I will work on it after 8/20.
New Projects This WeekNone
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt4. Picadilly Circle5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Super Mario QA
15. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Market Day Sew Along (Heartspun Quilts)
2. Pegasus 2014 Charity Auction Quilt for LQG
Quilted, needs binding
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
1. Born on the 4th (needs to be completed by 8/20 for the county fair)
Completed this week:
My WIP count this week is 39. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
I am working from this list right now. I need to get caught up on my BOM's and county fair projects.
1. Complete my Born on the 4th flag quilt before the fair deadline of 8/20.2. Completed my mounted block before 8/20 for the same fair.
3. Complete my Paris, France block for the Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM.
6. Pull fabrics and make Sweet Tooth row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
7. Cut fabrics for the July Toasty Mugs row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
8. Cut fabrics for the June Northern Hockey Skates row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
9. Cut fabrics for June Star block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
10. Cut fabrics for July Cloud block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
11. Cut fabrics for August Mushroom block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
12. Finish longarming Pegasus 2014 charity auction quilt for my local quilt guild.
13. Select fabrics for the ugly churn dash block for the quilt for my local quilt guild.
14. Decided how I want to quilt the Market Day Sew Along from Heartspun Quilts blog.
15. Finish Block 8 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.
16. Finish Block 9 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.