What a great time our family has been having this summer. We will never have this time back again. Enjoy, love, and make memories.
School starts here on 8/19. I am waaaaay behind on some of my BOM, QA's, and other projects. So in this post I need to make a list of what needs done. This is a little different than my WIP Wednesday because it shows my priority "to do" list vs. what I got done for the week. It's also my handy guide to all the patterns and notes I need. Here it goes:
1. Complete my Born on the 4th flag quilt before the fair deadline of 8/20.
2. Completed my mounted block before 8/20 for the same fair.
3. Complete my Paris, France block for the Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM.
4. Pull bright green scraps for the RSC14.
5. Pull black and white and bright scraps for the Block Lotto windows blocks for August.
6. Pull fabrics and make Sweet Tooth row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
7. Cut fabrics for the July Toasty Mugs row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
8. Cut fabrics for the June Northern Hockey Skates row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
9. Cut fabrics for June Star block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
10. Cut fabrics for July Cloud block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
11. Cut fabrics for August Mushroom block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
12. Finish longarming Pegasus 2014 charity auction quilt for my local quilt guild.
13. Select fabrics for the ugly churn dash block for the quilt for my local quilt guild.
14. Decided how I want to quilt the Market Day Sew Along from Heartspun Quilts blog.
15. Finish Block 8 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.
16. Finish Block 9 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.
17. Complete the August Churn Dash block for the Classic Meets Modern at SewatHomeMummy.
Is that a LOT or what??? Holy, moly!!! I've got my work cut out for me, BUT I've got a plan!!!