I hope to sew a few more yellow scraps to make a yellow Kite Girl block for June. I plan to do this on Friday night for the June FNSI. This is at Sugarlane Quilts.
Here are my Kite Girl blocks thus far:
We've been working hard in the garden. For the most part the plants that are supposed to be planted now are in and growing. Our warm (79 degrees or so), humid weather is really making it nice for all the new plants.
I finished the June blocks for the Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA.
I made 64 little yellow 4-patches for the RSC14.
Even though I'm on a fabric diet this year, I couldn't pass up all these garage sale goodies for $50. Look at all those reds, blues, and YUMMY neutrals!!!
In the quilting world... this is what happened this week:
New Projects This Week None.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Super Mario QA
15. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
16. Underpants Project
Blocks Still Need to be Made1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Thomas panel #3 (binding made)
2. LQG Thomas panel #4 (binding made)
3. LQG Thomas panel #5 (expect a Friday Finish)
Completed this week:
My WIP count this week is still 40. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!