I completed the Pat Sloan Globetrotting block for June. This one is called St. Louis.
I finished the June pinwheel blocks for the Building Blocks QA with Leah Day.
I loaded my Drunkard's Path quilt onto the frame. This one may take a while. The thread keeps breaking. I suspect the vintage sheets and thick seams have something to do with it.
I started mindlessly piecing four patches for the RSC14. I need 63 of them for a GIVE IT YOUR BEST DOT quilt from my friend, Julianne.
I found some interesting QA's! (I know you're not surprised. LOL.)
I finished longarming two Thomas the Train panels for my LQG with Circle Lord Egyptian Eye.
Now I have THREE of them ready for binding.
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Super Mario QA
15. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
16. Underpants Project
Blocks Still Need to be Made1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Thomas panel #3
2. LQG Thomas panel #4
3. LQG Thomas panel #5
Completed this week:
My WIP count this week is 40. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!