Thursday, March 13, 2014

Star Light Star Bright Top

I have completed my top for the Star Light Star Bright QA.  I added a 2" border around it to pull it all together.  These fabrics are some of what I won from Fabric Worm in one of their scrap bundles.  Some of them are linen, which will make a perfect table topper.


 
I'm linking up this week with Melissa at Happy Quilting.  For the weekly linky party, go here.
 
Update -- I got this mini a done ahead of schedule!  I already had it on the quilt frame and now need to put a binding on it.  Whohoo!  I really think it's going to be ready for the linky party!

1 comment:

Melissa Corry said...

It looks fabulous!!! So happy and bright!! Way to get it all finished up. I can't wait to see how you quilt it up now. Such a cute table topper it will be :)