I finished my Star Surround QA at Happy Quilting quilt. This was my March goal for 2014 Lovely Year of Finishes.
I saw a tutorial for panties by Penny from Sew Take A Hike. It was just too cute to pass up. I decided to mess around and use my Accuquilt Drunkard's Path die and make these. Click here to see how I did it.
I picked out my fabrics for the Triangle Quilt Along that started this week at The Sassy Quilter.
I threw my blue/green with a little orange scrappy jelly roll race quilt on the quilting frame and used a new template called Ribbles from Circlelord. It quilts it loose and makes the quilts fluffy. I finished the quilting on this quilt and now need to trim and bind it for the H2H charity, Happy Chemo.
I made another Star Chain block for the March Block Lotto during FNSI.
Then I made some more underwear... (something I never even planned to do)
New Projects This Week
1. Triangle QA
2. Underpants Project
3. Super Mario QA (nothing cut yet... I don't even have all the fabric...)
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery (Still working on chevrons; others done).
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA (still no block for March posted)
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Notions Mystery QA (not really sure if I'm doing this one)
15. Beaquilter -- Pattern Tester Project
16. Triangle QA
17. Underpants Project
18. Super Mario QA
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt (started working on this again 2/14)
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
Quilted, needs binding
1. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt (trimmed, needs binding)
2. Jelly Roll Quit from Scrappy Trip scraps (for H2H)
Completed this week:
1. Happy Quilting Star Surround QA
My WIP count has been bumped up to from 40 to 41.. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Highlighted items in the Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn section above are done for the month. These are 2014 BOM projects. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!