I took on a big project of longarming the Spring Tea raffle quilt for my LQG.
I got it all finished with Circle Lord Swirls. Here it is taking up all but 3" of my frame.
I finished this wall hanging that was someone else's WIP that I got in some scraps at a garage sale.
Didn't make any progress on my Gypsy Wife QA quilt blocks, but my friend, Julianne, sent me this block. I also found an awesome spread sheet that has Gypsy Wife info on it!
I did the simple four corners of the Star Light Star Bright QA.
Then I put them all together and did some freehand longarm practice on it.
I sorted strings again and now I only have two little pieces of fabric in my scrap bins that are not sorted.
New Projects This Week None
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery (Still working on chevrons; others done).
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Star Light Star Bright QA
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt (started working on this again 2/14)
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
Quilted, needs binding
1. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt (trimmed, needs binding)
2. Happy Quilting Star Surround QA
Completed this week:
1. Someone else's WIP -- House Wall Hanging (quilted on regular sewing machine.)
WIP count this week moved from a very organized 38 to 37. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Highlighted items in the Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn section above are done for the month. These are 2014 BOM projects.
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!