These geese flew on and off the frame. Quilting for my tall geese blocks from the May block Lotto will hopefully be my Friday Finish quilt. Needs trimmed and a binding.
I finished quilting this customer quilt.
I also finished quilting this customer quilt.
I made this little sleep bag for my six-year-old.
I sorted scraps and cut them to 2" squares all neat in a jar.
I did a sample block on what I have in mind. I'm not going to consider this a new project since I am really just organizing scraps at this time. Here's my sample:
That is what it would look like on point. I really like it better when it's not on point. I got my inspiration from a 2010 quilt along at I'm a Ginger Monkey blog. Her scrap vomit quilts are awesome!
There's a giant starburst QA at Canoe Ridge CreationsCanoe Ridge Creations.
Cutting starts Monday, November 25. Check it out.
I'm entertaining the thought of joining in onthis QA to make a quick baby quilt for my stock.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM (one more month to go!!!)
4. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5. Picadilly Circle
6. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
7. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
8. Downton Abbey Mystery QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. Snowman mini quilt (red #1)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA (I think I am going to straight-line quilt this one.)
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4. LQG Ship charity quilt
5. LQG Just 6" Squares
6. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt (for a customer!)
1. Block Lotto Tall Geese quilt -- hoping for a Friday finish
Completed this week:
Customer quilts #6 & #7.
Sleep bag for son.
This brings my WIP count from 39 to 38.
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!