This post is really for my reference. This is the head of my Nolting 23" longarm. I had to place a service call because I broke off the screw that held in the needle. It was easier to replace the needle bar than to tap out the broken screw piece. (Had my husband been home it would have been a different story, but he was working out of town for five weeks at the time.) Now I have some spare parts and I know what it looks like in there. I love how this machine was built with quality in mind. I got to see the wicks and that it was being oiled nicely. Chalk this up to a learning experience. I also got great advice on tension, quilt loading, and my bobbin winder. I even got a personal timing lesson. Money well spent.