I completed my Curious George costume in time for Trick or Treat and the school parade.
I finished my Easy Street Quilt (Bonnie Hunter Mystery, 2012).
I finished longarming TWO customer quilts. She wanted all seven quilts done in swirls.
I finished making my second Split Decision quilt top.
I started quilting Julianne's Easy Street quilt -- it's a biggin'!!! Aren't her fabrics GORGEOUS???
I entered two quilts into the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side. Wish me luck!
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM
4. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5. Picadilly Circle
6. Snowman quilt (pattern from Debbie Mum's book)
7. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play
8. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt (for a customer!)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA (I think I am going to straight-line quilt this one.)
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4. Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto
5. LQG Ship charity quilt
7. LQG Just 6" Squares
9. Julianne's Easy Street Quilt
10. Sue's quilt #4
11. Sue's quilt #5
12. Sue's quilt #6
13. Sue's quilt #7
14. Sue's quilt #3 (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Big Bird Panel
This brings my WIP count from 45 to 41!