I completed the Jacob's Ladder charity quilt for our local quilt guild (LQG). I'm very happy with the crosshatched feathered circles that I did on the cream squares.
I picked up my String of Pearls QA fair quilt that won a 2nd place ribbon at our county fair. Thanks for having such an awesome QA, Christa! Check out this pattern for FREE at Christa Quilts blog. I received a few good tips on my judging sheet.
I thought I completed my Surround Stars QA top. But I just can't stand my trying to be modern design and HAVE to remove that little block. I made another green one to replace it. I just need to do some froggy stitching and it will be back in order.
I finished longarming my tumbler charm quilt. It needs trimmed and binding. I haven't even decided on the binding yet. Here it is still on the frame.
I made this gorgeous, gorgeous herringbone block for the MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) This is my "new" thing this week since I finished the tumbler charm quilt.
I'll be using scraps in pink, orange, and yellow for this QA. It will be a nine-block baby girl quilt.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM
4. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5. Picadilly Circle
6. Snowman quilt (pattern from Debbie Mum's book)
7. Star Surround QA at Happy Quilting blog
8. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play
9. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
Quilts back needs o be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. LQG Christmas charity quilt
5. Lucky Stars
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA (I think I am going to straight-line quilt this one.)
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4. Easy Street (still have no idea how to quilt this big one.)
5. Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto
6. LQG Ship charity quilt
7. LQG Pegasus quilt (loaded on the longarm 9/4/13)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Tumbler Charm quilt
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Check out what others are doing!