I got moving on this quilt. I submitted it to my local quilt guild as my round robin quilt. Each month someone from my guild will make two blocks for my quilt. I provided all fabric and instructions. I should get 20 blocks back at the LQG Christmas party.
I started a NEW project! I can't wait any longer to do a scrappy trip quilt. I cut tons and tons of my blues and greens from my string bin into 2.5" pieces. Each block will have a strip of orange going through the center. I call it my Finding Nemo scrappy trip. In return I received a scrappy string-pieced block pattern to complete.
I completed three bird blocks for The Block Lotto.
I finished my Chasing Chevrons QA quilt!
I threw this little bear quilt panel on the frame. It's almost finished!
I donated these two quilts to charity via my local quilt guild:
1. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip
Pieces still need to be cut1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
5. Easy Street
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
3. Scrappy Christmas QA
4. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
5. Bear/Rainbow panel (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt -- Buckeye Beauty
Open ended projects (Pink highlighted items on this list are complete for April.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.
I'm also linking up with WOW on Ester's blog