Here's the Chasing Chevron's quilt. I'm doing a small, all over stipple on it.
Here's Buckeye Beauty in which I experimented using a circle template:
I finished the April BOM for the Quilt Doodle sampler (bottom right) called Ballgame.
I finsihed another ribbon star (pattern from Lee's blog at Freshly Pieced) for my LQG.
My Block Swap Adventure partner, Samantha, received this block from me:
For finishing this quilt top and linking up wit Richard and Tanya Quilts blog I won $15 from the Fat Quarter Shop. I can't wait to be confident in Baptist Fan quilting on the longarm to quilt it.
New Projects This Week
0 -- But I am considering starting Lee's Bloom Bloom Pow QA (I need to check see the Y-seams...)
I am also considering joining Jamie's Brick Road QA at Sunflower Seeds
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
5. Easy Street
Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA (half done)
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
Quilted, needs binding
1. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
2. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt -- Buckeye Beauty
Open ended projects (Pink highlighted items on this list are complete for April.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.
I'm also linking up with WOW on Ester's blog.