I finished the quilt made with the swap blocks from my local quilt guild.
I completed and mailed my MMMRR for February. I have received my mini for March. (no photo)
I completed the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM for March.
I also completed the During Quiet Play -- And Sew On BOM -- Spoolin' Around
AND I won a scrap bundle for my February block. Whohoo!!!
I finished steps 3 & 4 of the Scrappy Swoon Along. I decided to try to complete this quilt in March. This is my 2013 A Lovely Year of Finishes goal for March.
WHOHOO! I completed my block for the Block Swap Adventure early this month!!!!
My partner was Melissa. She requested a cat block with purple background. Here's her sneak peek.
I'm caught up for the month with the QA at Terry's Treasures. Above is my two rows sewn together.
Dancing Stars QA - Paper-pieced copies made; fabrics selected
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Tall Fly (January Block Lotto) (blocks still coming in!) ONE package to go.
7. Easy Street
8. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
9. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
10. Tumbler Charm Quilt
11. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
12. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
13. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt
14. Terry's Treasures Sew-Along (March sewing complete)
15. Scrappy Swoon Along (done through step 4)
16. Linda J. Hahn Mystery (from AQS) (in Low Volume fabrics)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
6. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
Quilted, needs binding
Open ended projects (Highlighted items on this list are complete for March.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM 2013