I finished my Buckeye Beauty Mystery quilt at Made With Love by Mary's blog.
I made one of two blocks for my LQG challenge. This one is Lee's Ribbon Star pattern at Lee's blog, Freshly Pieced, here.
Before the deadline I finished and mailed the MMMRR13 to the next quilter!
I finished my Easy Street quilt top (mystery from Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville).
I finally received all of the Tall Fly blocks that I won from the January Block Lotto. Whohoo!
New Projects This Week0
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Scrappy Swoon Along (done through step 4)
11. Linda J. Hahn Mystery (from AQS) (in Low Volume fabrics)
12. Dancing Stars QA - Paper-pieced copies made; fabrics selected
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
5. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt -- Buckeye Beauty
6. Easy Street
Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
6. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
Quilted, needs binding
Open ended projects (Green highlighted items on this list are complete for March.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013