Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday 1.11.12

Another week of no new projects!  I even kept driving past JoAnn Fabrics today.  I just need to work on the things I started (I keep telling myself).

I had a really productive day today.  I made the backs and basted two baby quilts!  Yesterday I was going through my scraps to make my houses for Tiny Tuesday and I found a bunch of flying geese blocks.  This morning I put them together and made this!




Love the little Accuquilt GO! Baby dog.  It looks like he's in the field looking across the water and into the high weeds... but he doesn't realize that all the flying geese are on the other side.  I think I like the back on this better than the front!

To kee up with my 2012 WIP Challenge with Judy at Patchwork Times, I also made a really simple piece back and basted my X's and O's quilt.  It's also ready now for some FMQ:





New Projects - 0
Completed Projects --  3
Completed basting X's & O's baby quilt for the 2012 UFO Challenge
House blocks complete this week - 7
Completed basting flying geese baby quilt 


Currently in Progress:  7

Chasing Chevrons (need to make the pieced back--organized fabric and ready to cut)
Dutchman's Puzzle (made decision on border and ready to cut)
Orca Bay (piecing together the last step)
Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quiltalong (need two stars and one braid)
Victorianna Fabric Party Quiltalong (need two rows to catch up)
Summer Series Quiltalong (stilll need 4 more random blocks)
We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler (need to do applique block and curves block)
30"x30" Quilt for the June 2012 quilt show -- Secretly started working on this again!
Need to make a block for my Block Swap Adventure January partner

Quilt Tops to be quilted:  5
Jelly Roll Race - Lap quilt
Oh Susannah! Mystery Quiltalong - California King
Kaleidoscope Quiltalong
X's and O's baby quilt -- Back on my radar
Flying Geese baby quilt
 

Projects on Hold: 6
Flower Basket Quilt
Charity Quilt for our local quilt guild (2 cut)
May Block Lotto Pineapple Blocks to be put together
August Block Lotto African Violets baby quilt to be put together
Crumb Along with Jo's Country Junction (still making crumbs)
Drunkard's Path Quiltalong

Stop by and see who else has what else going on with Lee at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! You have so beautiful quilts and of course I love the dog! Also your house blocks are really wonderful! x Teje