Thursday, June 16, 2011

Victoriana Quilt Designs Fabric Party Quiltalong

Yesterday I started the Victoriana Quilt Designs Fabric Party Quiltalong.
http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com/VictorianaQuilters/BlockoftheMonth/VQDFabricParty.htm
What's one more row per week?  I am using JoAnn Fabrics half jelly rolls of Seaglass along with a few fat quarters and some odds and ends I picked up here and there when I needed to use a 40% off coupon at JoAnn's. 

Somehow I missed the first week.  It was easy to catch up to the second week because the 1st week and 2nd week were the same in different fabrics.

Here's both weeks together:

Here's the layout:

 

Cat Patches is having a giveaway.  You can win a fat quarter and a cool pattern book.  Go to:
http://catpatches.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-fact-friday-freebie-500th-post.html

2 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

I saw that yesterday too, but I'm going to pass. I will enjoy it through your progress!

LaDonna

Dakata said...

I LOVE the colors, can't wait to see the finished product.