The rail fence is going to be amazing! I'm saving strips of fabric so I can make one too, thanks for the inspiration! The quilt on the bed is gorgeous too!
I love your blocks. I've been thinking of making a rail fence or hard crackers quilt with Kim Diehl fabrics, if only I wasn't preparing to move. I'd love to see the quilt underneath a little better. It looks like a beauty.
7 comments:
The rail fence is going to be amazing! I'm saving strips of fabric so I can make one too, thanks for the inspiration! The quilt on the bed is gorgeous too!
Rail fence is soooo pretty and scrappy, --this is going to be a beauty!! Nice work hugs, Julierose
This is going to be such a pretty quilt! You are accomplishing a lot this summer.
I love this one, Kathy! So pretty.
This is looking so pretty, Kathy. Rail fence quilts are always a joy to work on. Yours is full of scrappy happiness.
Very beautiful, scrappy and very organized!
I love your blocks. I've been thinking of making a rail fence or hard crackers quilt with Kim Diehl fabrics, if only I wasn't preparing to move. I'd love to see the quilt underneath a little better. It looks like a beauty.
Post a Comment