Yesterday I got all of the short pieces cut AND sewn for the BitCoin quilt. BitCoin is a Bonnie Hunter digital pattern available on her site here.
Today the long pieces have been cut. Now I can do mindless sewing and more mindless sewing. Simple for a summer vacation project. I'm not getting any big projects done. But I am enjoying using these scraps that will definitely look much better cut into small pieces.
I realized these posts are probably boring to you. But it motivates me and that's why I do a post like this.
3 comments:
I can't wait to see how your quilt looks, it definitely will use a lot of scraps!
Nope not boring at all. So many pretty strips. You motivate me to work on new projects. Happy quilting. Hugs.
Not boring to me! Love to see the seeds of the project, which is sometimes the hardest to get going. I have that pattern, but not done anything with it- I will have to pull it out and see if I can get something going on it.
Post a Comment