Thursday, January 20, 2022

FNSI -- Friday Night Sew In Plans

Today I'm pulling fabrics to make pieced backs for quilts.  My goal is to get backs made for Cabins by the Lake, GO! ABC, and the string quilt (which isn't fully together yet, but I have an idea what size it will be.)  Wish me luck.


Cabins by the Lake will have a one-fabric back (easy peasy) of the plaid.

GO! ABCs will have the three or four read fabrics on the pile on the right.  I think a red, pieced back will be nice for this quilt.

The other reds on the top of the pile on the left will be for the string quilt.

Now that all the fabrics are somewhat pulled for the project, I'll be  joining Wendy for our first  FNSI for 2022. 

Visit  HERE and join in the fun.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you are ready for a night of sewing.

patty a. said...

Getting those backs sewn together will be a good job done!

Sharon Kwilter said...

How did it go? I also have several quilt backings to make but it's a lot more fun to make the front side. LOL

Fiona said...

I love pieced backs....

Hugz