Monday, January 3, 2022

Box Kites on the Frame

 I'm starting the week with a little quilting.  Both of the Box Kite crib quilts are on the frame.


I found enough of this gifted green hearts and stars fabric for both quilts.  I am quilting both of them with my Circle Lord giant board called Egyptian Eye.


The quilting on the first quilt is complete.  Here's the second quilt right behind it.  Woohoo -- didn't have to spend all that time loading a quilt!


Big bonus, I also found pieces of scrap batting that worked perfectly for these.  

Box Kites is a design by Bonnie Hunter.

I'm linking up today with

Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt




2 comments:

patty a. said...

You already are having a great quilty start for 2022 and a lot of finishes for 2021!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great progress, Kathy, and smart too!