Thursday, October 22, 2020

My NEW Leader/Ender Project

 Well, it's not really NEW, but it's a project on my list.  I pulled out my Go 4 It Blocks and piece parts.  I love how the blocks are set on point in this quilt.  I have turned the corner on the quilt top, so it is more than half way done.  I love the bright colors running through the miscellaneous neutrals.  This will be a cute throw in the living room.  

I have been making 4-patch blocks for the RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) for quite a while.  I have a big bin on them.  The squares are 1.5" (1" finished).  The block size of the 4-patch is 2.5".  I really like to play with 1.5" squares!  

The pattern for the quilt that I am working on can be found in the magazine, American Patchwork & Quilting, April 2015.

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, I am SEW glad that you've come back around to this quilt because I absolutely LOVE it, Kathy!!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Really nice scrappy. Looks fresh and defined. Looking real good and getting finished!

patty a. said...

This is a fabulous quilt! Those are some small squares! I need to start cutting up my scraps so now I know what to do with the 1.5" squares! The bright squares running thru the neutrals is so pretty! Thanks for the closeup picture of a completed block. I can figure out what to do from there.

Needled Mom said...

I love this. Because of your photos from before, I started doing one as a leader ended project too. I’m down to my last two rows and I love the looks of it.