Saturday, October 31, 2020

Scrappy Saturday

I'm still procrastinating adding the little red strip around the edge of my Garden Party quilt to make the edge nice and even before I do the longarm quilting on it.  I didn't trim the pieces yet.  I decided to add the strip before I trim.  It's one step closer to being finished.


I've got it started.  It's going to get dark early.  I'll have plenty of time to do this...she said...

As for fun around the house, Owen LOVES to play hide and seek.  It's not that fun for me because I'm too large to hide and tiny places and I don't run very fast.  So we figured a way to play like a lazy creative person.  Spiderman now lives in our bathroom.  He gets moved somewhere in the bathroom daily and sometimes multiple times per day.  It's really kinda fun.  


Today Spiderman is dressed as a mummy in scrappy neutrals -- that's just what happens when your mom is a quilter.  LOL.  Happy Halloween!

I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC20.






5 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Love the Spiderman-mummy idea! Happy Halloween!

gayle said...

Spiderman makes a great mummy!
(Does being wrapped up count as hiding?)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Sounds like you have a great idea for sewing that red strip on to the edge of Garden Party! I love your Spiderman mummy hiding idea - sounds like a lot of fun!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Too funny- the Spiderman figure in the bathroom. Get that red strip on so we can see the whole quilt! Can't wait. The quilt is so wonderful.

The Joyful Quilter said...

ROFL!! You are TOO much, Kathy!!!