Sunday, December 8, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching 12.8.19

I baked up (prepped) two of the gingerbread blocks to my tiny table topper (that will only need a dozen of these blocks).  They are pinned and in my to-go bag for some slow stitching at school this week.


I also had time to organize my floss for my embroidery apron project.  Now I feel so much better about toting this project in my sew-to-go bag.


I'm linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

9 comments:

Kim said...

Those gingerbread blocks are fun. This will be a fabulous table topper.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Gingerbread men, how cute!

Denise :) said...

Your gingerbread fellows are cute! You're much more organized with your floss than I tend to be. Mine is so haphazard! Have fun stitching! :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looks like you cooked up some good projects for your sew-to-go bag. Happy (slow) stitching, Kathy!

Karrin Hurd said...

Great project. I keep thinking about gingerbread men, but haven't gotten that far yet.

Quilter Kathy said...

Awesome organization... that's half the battle with making progress is having everything you need ready to go!

patty a. said...

I hope you find the time to do some stitching! I have that scarf I need to have knitted by Christmas and take it everywhere I go, but I haven't had much slow time to work on it! LOL!!!

FlashinScissors said...

You’re doing well with the gingerbread men. The apron looks great! Nice find!
Oh my, you do have a long list of projects to work on! I do too, but I can’t keep track of mine!
Barbara x

Jill said...

Too cute gingerbread men. I ‘feel better’ also when I get my stitching accessories organized.