Sunday, August 26, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching -- Back to School Edition!

School is back in session.  I get my stitching time a little more often.  I finished a lot of the center rose of my pre-printed cross stitch pillow sham project.  Here it is on my steering wheel again:


It's really starting to come to life.  I got a lot of the dark green done as well.  Whoop, whoop.

Some of the EPP hexagons made it into a little row and more were basted.


I also posted earlier this week the progress on this star that I did for my Ohio quilt.  (I haven't shared much about the quilt yet...)  It's a surprise.



Linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching

8 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh I love your pillow sham it really is coming together!

Gretchen Weaver said...

The sham is looking so lovely, the colors are great!

Deb said...

Your pillow sham is really coming along nicely, I love how colorful and bright it is. The Star block has a wonderful scrappy appearance to it.

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

I love the stitching on your pillow sham! It looks so pretty! What are you doing with your hexagons? I'm making some for a grandmother's garden quilt.

Cathy said...

Love the pillow sham! I like the vintage look.

Jenny said...

I love the cross stitch projects you have been doing lately, so pretty.

CathieJ said...

Your cross-stitch is very pretty. I like those hexies. It is great to see them on the cutting board as it gives a better idea of their size.

Kathy S. said...

I am making a small table topper with these. I'm also using EPP to make some flowers for a quilt that calls for applique. It's my first try with EPP like this.