Monday, October 2, 2017

October OMG

My one main goal for October (OMG!) will be to finish my Spangled Stars quilt.  This is my first red, white, and blue bed quilt.  It was part of the Spangled Stars QA at Susan's blog, Quilt Fabrication.  Thank you, Susan, for hosting the quilt along.  It started April 30, 2015.

 
I'm linking up my OMG at Elm Street Quilts linky party for October, 2017, here.


Here it is at the current stage.  It has been like this on my sewing machine for about a week now.  It's time to finish that binding and BE DONE!  It was my September OMG and just didn't happen.

 
Here's what it looked like when it was just a quilt top.
 

The label is on.  Time for a binding blitz so that I can show you a finished photo for a Friday Finish!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Great quilt - you'll finish it this month! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.