Friday, October 20, 2017

Blue House for a Friday Finish

I finished this cute little mini today.  It was a block I made for the Welcome Home Sampler, pattern by Cheryl Wahl.  I accidentally made it in red AND in blue after I already made a block for the quilt.  I guess that's what happens when you put a WIP on the back burner and forget where you are in it.  Oh well.  It make two cute minis.  Here's the first finished mini.


I quilted it with a simple Baptist Fan pattern using my Circle Lord giant board.  This mini is not sentimental to me.  It is for sale at a local store.  I'm excited to see if any of my quilts sell there.  The store just opened a few weeks ago.  It's open on weekends.  You can check out The Birch Barn on Facebook.

Linking up with:
Busy Hands Quilts:  Finished or Not Friday
My Quilt Infatuation: Needle & Thread Thursday
Crazy Mom Quilts: Finish It Up Friday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict:  Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

It was one of my goals mentioned at the 2017 Q4 FAL post on October 1, HERE.  I'm linking up with Ella and the gang for the 2017 Q4 FAL linky party here.

 

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I'm such a sucker for a house quilt, and I really like this mini. Thanks for including the link to your big house-sampler. I follow your blog, but I somehow missed this post. I love all the houses and the trees, etc.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a funky shop!! Best of luck on your quilt sales.

Jan said...

I love your house! It will be snapped up in no time.

Sarah said...

What a great mini quilt! On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter"s Finish A Long.