I am making progress on the baby quilt that I started. Baby is due 7.15.13. I just LOVE chain piecing!
I WON the Geese blocks from the May Block Lotto! Here are the nine I submitted that I can keep:
Speaking of the Block Lotto, here are three Tall Ship blocks for June:
I completed the Quilt Doodle Designs 2013 BOM for June -- Grad Party.
... and this blocked completed the first row with sashing. Most of my sashing pieces are done now.
I finished the And Sew On... BOM @ Quiet Time. It's called A Stitch in Time.
I finished my Heather Spence Mystery quilt from last year. Whohoo! I quilted it with Baptist Fan.
I linked up with the Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge, 2013. Here's the quilt I donated:
I received the last round of the Modern Mystery Mini Round Robin 2013 quilt. I think I know exactly what I'm going to do with it. This one is AMAZING!!! The owner will be pleased!
I did a sample Lego block. I made am making my own quilted fabric for a HUGE quilt bag in which I will take my quilts for show and tell to the quilt guild meetings. Here's the sample block.
I finished quilting the rocking horse panel today. I had time to load my BIG QUILT BAG.
ZERO! -- expect this to change next week! Four exciting QA's started today.
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing) 1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
5. LQG Christmas charity quilt
6. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
7. LQG Ship charity quilt
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery longarmed, but Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Easy Street
5. XL Quilt Bag (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Blue/Brown Baby charity quilt panel
2. LQG Faba's quilt
3. Rocking Horse panel quilt
Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for June.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks (3)
2. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013 (Received it on 6/1/13!)
3. And Sew On BOM project 2013
4. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.