Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP Wednesday 6.20.13

It's been a busy summer week!  But I did get a few things done:

I received this HAPPY MAIL as a prize for my quilt donation to H2H!  Aren't these five batik fat quarters gorgeous?  It was great being part of this charity drive!  Thanks, Sarah.



H2H 2013 logo

I finished this little panel quilt with pieced back for charity for my LQG.



I completed the two blocks for this month's swap within my local quilt guild.



I made a hide-a-key beach towel.



I only got as far as ordering the Accuquilt die that I needed for the rectangles for Aunt Reen's Jelly Roll QA. 




I selected all my fabrics for the Lucky Stars QA at Quilt Story. 







New Projects - zero (not enough time to start anything...)

Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
3.  Lucky Stars QA
4.  Aunt Reen's Jelly Roll QA



Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt

11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Christa Quilts String of Pearls QA


Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)

1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)

6.  Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto (three more packages to arrive)




Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. LQG Christmas charity quilt

4. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
5. LQG Ship charity quilt
 
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery longarmed, but Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Easy Street
5.  XL Quilt Bag (on the frame)
6. Mint Green/Brown baby quilt (baby due 7/16)


Quilted, needs binding
1. Rocking Horse panel quilt

Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for June.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks (3)
2. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013 (Received it on 6/1/13!)

3. And Sew On BOM project 2013
4. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs

Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 

3 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Looks like you had a very productive month and got a lot done! And a lot of it for charity for others too - way to go!!!

Sewgreen said...

I love the hide a key beach towel!!

Julianne said...

You forgot to list the String of Pearls QAL! LOL!