Monday, June 10, 2013

Mint Green/Brown Baby Quilt Progress

I'm making progress on the mint green/brown baby quilt that I was hoping to LONGARM this week... my little guy is home sick today.  All the Drunkard's Path blocks are together and arranged.  To make the crib-sized quilt bigger I think I'll do a 2.5" strip of white and then a 3.5" scrappy  rectangle strip, and then another 2.5" strip of white.  That should get it to the right size and give the eye a place to rest.

I really like the looks of these colors!  They are the same colors of my friend's nursery.

Surprise, surprise, another quiltalong has popped up that might be great for my strings.

buttonIt's paper-pieced, but it's also a pattern by Faith at Fresh Lemons.  The QA is at http://www.13spools.com/2013/06/announcing-prism-along.html
Pretty modern, huh?  Prizes too!!!

Prism




No comments: