I love the way it's looking! Here's the back that I made yesterday:
Connecting Threads. I'm a little nervous how it's going to center up with the above quilt top. But the new mom LOVES the colors above and the dad is a football coach. I think it's the perfect match. I'm pretty sure I'm going to quilt it with my swirls pattern.
I picked my fabrics for the Aiming for Accuracy QA at The Quilting Gallery with Michele Foster. This is a new project. We will start making blocks for it on 6/20.
Here's new project #2 -- I have all of step one (released last week) for Christa's QA (#6).
I have been busy attaching "runways" to flying geese as they arrive from Block Lotto participants.
I haven't cut any fabric yet for the Aunt Reen's QA. I did order new Accuquilt rectangle dies to help get that job done. Of course I'm going scrappy with that quilt too. Can't wait until the new dies arrive! This is new project #3!
And for new project #4... I have selected my fabrics for the Lucky Stars QA at Quilt Story. I think some cutting instructions should be released today (6/12).
New ProjectsFOUR! -- This is a new record for major projects to start!
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Geese blocks from May 2013 Block Lotto
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt 4. LQG Christmas charity quilt
5. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
6. LQG Ship charity quilt
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery longarmed, but Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Easy Street
5. XL Quilt Bag (on the frame)
6. Mint Green/Brown baby quilt (baby due 7/16)
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Blue/Brown Baby charity quilt panel
2. LQG Faba's quilt
3. Rocking Horse panel quilt
Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for June.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks (3)
2. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013 (Received it on 6/1/13!)
3. And Sew On BOM project 2013
4. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.