Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday 3.21.12

Happy Spring.  Here's what happened this week...

I finished my March Block Swap Adventure block for my partner, Blondie.  Here's a sneak peek for you.  I'll post the full picture when I know she has received it.


Here's the two NY Beauty blocks (actually 8 blocks) that I completed this week:

Here's last week's block that I finished Friday night also:


Completed Projects -- 3
Completed March Block Swap Adventure block.
Started working on the Three Blind Mice baby quilt that I cut out in July.  (This is the quilt I am supposed to be working on for this month for the 2012 WIP Busters.  I think it will be done!)
Completed two NY Beauty blocks.
Pieced a simple back for Chasing Chevrons and bought more safety pins so that it can be sandwiched.
Currently in Progress: 7
 
Chasing Chevrons
Dutchman's Puzzle (changed mind on border and need to think about this one some more.)
Orca Bay (piecing together the last step) (I'm getting tired of moving these bins around.)
Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quiltalong (need two stars and one braid)
Victorianna Fabric Party Quiltalong (need three rows to catch up)
Summer Series Quiltalong (stilll need more random blocks)
We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler (still need to do March 16th block - wonky star)
30"x30" Quilt for the June 2012 quilt show-- slowly working on this...
Three Blind Mice baby quilt (Sunflower Seeds design)
Quilt Tops to be quilted: 4
 
Oh Susannah! Mystery QA -- California King
Kaleidoscope QA
May 2011 Pineapple Blossom Block Lotto quilt (sandwiched and waiting on me)
Jelly Roll Race - Lap quilt
Projects on Hold: 6
Flower Basket Quilt
Charity Quilt for our local quilt guild (2 cut)
August Block Lotto African Violets baby quilt to be put together
Crumb Along with Jo's Country Junction (still making crumbs)
Drunkard's Path Quiltalong
Stop by and see who else has what else going on with Lee at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

noga quilts said...

Your NYB are real beauties!