Friday, March 30, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Can you believe it? I am so honored. Martha from Living Life Blog nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award! Check out her blog: http://livinglife-martha.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-am-so-humbled.html Thanks, Martha. That is sooooo sweet!
Now I need to nominate five other bloggers for the award. I follow so many blogs. How can I choose. I am actually learning to quilt from these other blogs. Without all the blogs I follow I wouldn't know where to start. But here it is, five of my faves...

As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow...
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award five other bloggers with this award.
So to start: Thank you Maria!
As for sharing, here are 7 things that you don't know about me:
1. I am a certified welder.  I have three state welding certifications.
2. I love to pick up odd road find along highways.
3. I am addicted to reality TV.
4.  If you're up late nigt watching an infomercial and you hear, "call now a live operator is standing by to take your call..." that could be me in my living room who answers the call.
5.  My husband and I have one son.  He is almost five years old.  He just happens to have Down Syndrome. We positively deal with whatever is thrown our way.  Everything happens for a reason.
6.  I have a lot of things with no value to others, but tons of sentimental value to me.  Most of my grandparents died very early in my life.  I don't throw many things away.
7.  I love my Sweetie.

No comments: