Now I need to nominate five other bloggers for the award. I follow so many blogs. How can I choose. I am actually learning to quilt from these other blogs. Without all the blogs I follow I wouldn't know where to start. But here it is, five of my faves...
Connie -- http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/
Michele -- http://quiltsfrommycrayonbox.blogspot.com/
Pattilou -- http://pattilousquilts.blogspot.com/
As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow...
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award five other bloggers with this award.
So to start: Thank you Maria!
As for sharing, here are 7 things that you don't know about me:
1. I am a certified welder. I have three state welding certifications.
2. I love to pick up odd road find along highways.
3. I am addicted to reality TV.
4. If you're up late nigt watching an infomercial and you hear, "call now a live operator is standing by to take your call..." that could be me in my living room who answers the call.
5. My husband and I have one son. He is almost five years old. He just happens to have Down Syndrome. We positively deal with whatever is thrown our way. Everything happens for a reason.
6. I have a lot of things with no value to others, but tons of sentimental value to me. Most of my grandparents died very early in my life. I don't throw many things away.
7. I love my Sweetie.