Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Sign-up Time

Time to sign up for the FNSI.  It's this Friday on 3/16.  I don't know what I'm sewing, but I'm in!
To signup go here



Just in case you're wondering, I've been sewing more than blogging these days...  Can't wait to reveal what I've been working on.  I'm almost done quilting it and need to run it through the washer a few times.  Hint hint.

**********************************************************************************
There's a cute charm pack up for grabs at http://adventuresinfabric.blogspot.com/2012/03/lets-celebrate-with-giveaway.html?showComment=1331460542610#c3590578970598473215 to celebrate hitting over 50 followers at Adventures in Fabric.

***********************************************************************************

Cathy hit over 200 followers at the Blueberry Patch.  Check out her giveaway at:
http://cathy-blueberrypatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/okay-people-its-giveaway.html

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I know what you mean by sewing more than blogging. I have to force myself to post my blog in the evenings while I'm watching TV with my husband. I'd rather spend my daytime free time in my sewing room.